The “Giving Hope Fund” allows young adults currently battling cancer, as well as those who have been in remission for up to 5 years after their treatment, the opportunity to help pay for necessities they encounter in everyday life. This includes but is not limited to obligations, such as rent and mortgage payments, cell phone and credit card bills, clothing, work and educational related materials along with department store and grocery gift cards. We would of course be remiss if we didn’t include the opportunity to make payments on all forms of medical bills, healthcare premiums, doctor visits and prescription co-pays. The “Giving Hope Fund” is posted on our website and through our social media accounts twice a year, normally once in the spring and once in the fall.
Giving Hope Fund Application Process
– You Must Be Within The Ages Of 18 – 40 At The Time Of Submitting your Application
– Currently A United States Citizen
– Currently In Treatment Or Within 5 Years Of Remission
– All Required Information Must Be Completed In Full By The Deadline Given
– Please Allow Up To 4 Weeks To Be Contacted After Deadline
– Funds Are Limited & Based On Availability As Well As Meeting Eligibility Requirements
– The Application Must Be Completed In Full Before Submitting
– There Isn’t An Option To Save & Continue Later & We Apologize For Any Inconvenience This Causes
What You Will Need To Upload To Complete Your Application:
– Personal Essay: A Short Essay of 500 Words or Less On Your Cancer Journey & Your Need For Financial Support.
An Acceptable Proof Of Income Which Includes:
– A Copy Of Your Or Your Family’s 2016 Income Tax Return (You May Black-Out Social Security Numbers)
– If You Do Not File A Return, You May Submit:
– SSI/SSD And/Or Public Assistance Benefit Notification
– You Will Also Need To Download & Have Your Doctor Complete The Doctor Medical Form Below & Upload While Completing Your Application:
The Giving Hope Fund Is Currently Closed.